The Church in Elk Rapia
Friends and Foe
18) Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.
19) For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
20) For ye are our glory and joy.
A) Those of faith
B) With an overwhelming desire
2. The reality of our adversary. vs 18
3 Thing we Battle:
15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
17) For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
A) Of those won to Christ
B) Of Christ Himself
Relish your friends,
recognize your foe.